Sunday, July 27, 2008

TUESDAY MORNING



Kathy sent me some new pictures of her new home, isn't her landscaping and flowers beautiful. She definately has my mom's green thumb! She lives in Houston, Texas and has to work hard to keep everything lush and green. She said that "Dolly" went south of them, but did cause them some showers helping to keep the yard green.

This week is Maggie's volleyball conditioning, she has to be there every morning at 7:30. I picked and canned green beans all day yesterday. Hope to get some things sorted and boxed today. Kathy has been passing along "declutter" tips to help me get motivated. Thanks Kathy!

Energy and persistence conquer all things.
Benjamin Franklin
(p.s. Diet Coke helps too!)

2 comments:

Susan Warren said...

Kathy and Clark have a beautiful home/yard. Sounds like Maggie has a busy week (and you too!)! Take care and have a good week.

Kathy said...

Patti,
Thank you for posting photos of MY HOUSE! You made my day when I opened your Blog and saw my plants! (I feel like they are famous now! LOL)
Keep up the good work Patti! As you already know, the more stuff that you sort now the less you will have to do in November when the new house is ready!!
That Ben Franklin was right, I just wish that he was here right now to help me finish putting away the boxes in my Garage!

Maggs, I know that playing High
School sports is hard work, but it is also so much fun and so good for you. The hard work is worth it! As they said in the olden days, "You Go Girl".
Take Care,
Love & Prayers, Aunt Kathy