Friday, July 18, 2008

FRIDAY MORNING -

What a week! Maggie survived camp..... and is glad to be home. Tony and I recovered the greenhouse, and prepared for appraisal and inspections. The house passed everything with flying colors. The next step will be having the survey completed, it has been started and is half way finished. Our closing is set for second week of August and then we will start the new house. We are so fortunate that the new owners are allowing us to rent while our house is being built!

Maggie and I are looking forward to getting Noah today... he is such a joy. This is the first weekend in a long time that isn't all planned out, kind of hoping that it will stay that way.

Hope that everyone has a great "Friday Nighty".

3 comments:

Susan Warren said...

Hey, glad everything is going okay. Haven't seen you since 4 July! Glad to hear that Maggie had a good time. I'm sure you guys will have fun today with Noah. Have a wonderful weekend. Love, Susie

Kathy said...

Have a great weekend!!!
Love To All,
Kathy

PS The Large Crane that collapsed in Houston at The Lyondell Basell refinery, is where Clark works. The crane was set up very close to Clark's office. I am thankful that today was Clark's Friday off.

Patti said...

Hey Kathy, I am glad that Clark was off today too. I haven't watched any news yet today... but I am going to try to go catch it now so that I can see what happened.