Friday, July 18, 2008

WEEKEND WRAP UP


SEE ME DRIVE MY PAPAW'S BIG TRACTOR!










Noah came over to play with Maggie and I on Friday morning. He is so much fun, I can't believe how much he has grown. He will celebrate his first birthday on August 6! Saturday evening Maggie went with Ashley, Emily and Kimi to celebrate Emily's 17th birthday! Tony and I went over to the French Lick Winery for a quiet evening out. This morning was church and visiting at moms, it was such a nice day. Tony had to work at the hospital, so Maggie and I spent the entire day at moms playing rummy and swimming. Connie had a picture album of wedding plans for Cassie's wedding. The dresses they have ordered are gorgeous. We can't wait, it will be next June in Florida. We are so excited for you Cass! Hope that everyone has a great week.

6 comments:

~Erin's Blog~ said...

I love those pics!!! he is too big i could just cry! He looks like he had a great time!

Patti said...

Isn't it funny how much bigger he looks in pictures! Don't cry... he IS going to be the "big brother"... won't he make a great big brother? You guys are doing such a great job with him, he is such a sweetie!

Kathy said...

Oh My, Noah is so cute! He reminds me of my boys when they were "little one year olds", but they thought that they were "Big Boys". It is so funny how little boys love to play like they are driving everything.
Just a side note:**Take it from an oldest child, Noah is still just a baby, even if he looks so much bigger than the new baby. I am not worried about him, I know he one of the most loved little boys in the world, I really enjoyed holding him and Addison when I was home.
It looks like Noah had a fun day with you & Maggie. Your house and lawn look so nice, our grass is starting to get brown, I have been watering it, but it is very hot here now.
Have a great week! Love to all, Kathy

Patti said...

Hi Kathy! yes, I agree, even though he will be the big brother... they are all babies until they are 4 years old! at least 4, unless they are your last born then they get to be the baby forever... Lana, Nate, Cassie, Maggie, Nicole, Courtney! Love you!

Susan Warren said...

Great new pictures of Noah - he is such a doll!

Kathy said...

LOL Andrea always ask me if I will say that: Nate is "just little" when he is 30 years old! The answer is "Yes", he will always be "just little" to me, even at
6ft5. As I look back now, I think that I expected too much from my older 2, but they turned out fine!

Everyone can see how LOVED Noah is, and that is the most important thing! Noah is very Blessed to have Jordan & Erin for parents. They have a wonderful family.